Labs in the 12,800-square-foot facility are intended for scientists and research chemists with basic research and scientific needs.
The design of BCCs Sciences Incubator evolved following visits to The University City Science Center, The Technology Centre of New Jersey, the NJIT Enterprise Development Centers, and the University of Pennsylvania. The final design includes modular laboratories able to accommodate the needs of growing companies.
- 12,800 square feet.
- Convenient location with access to major roadways.
- Laboratories with access to air vacuum, deionized water and hoods.
- Adjacent to the Business Incubator.
- Conference and training rooms.
- High-speed Internet.
- Autoclave room.
- Free parking.
- 24/7 access
- 600-square-foot laboratories.
- 11 interconnected laboratory modules when fully outfitted.
- Fume hood, lab sink and casework.
- Access to modern scientific equipment.
- Natural and other gases available.
- Back-up power available.
Currently, the BCC Science Incubator has 11 state-of-the-art wet labs outfitted with a fume hood, lab sink, casework, lab freezer and private office. The facility offers a common lab area with freezer, refrigerator, centrifuge and a spectrophotometer.