BCC’s Science Incubator specifically fosters the growth of startup businesses in the science industry.
Devoted to the Sciences
- Medical Technology.
The Science Incubator at BCC offers:
- Continuing entrepreneurial workshops, training and seminars.
- Business advice, mentoring and counseling.
- An Incubator advisory board.
- Access to skilled workers, interns and co-op students.
- Access to scientific and medical databases.
- A resource library.
- Resources of BCC – its undergraduate technical and scientific programs.
- Resources of Drexel University and the University City Science Center, partners of BCC, and their broad array of programs.